|We are award-winning structural and civil engineers with a reputation founded on realising projects that embrace client and architectural aspirations. We are passionate about innovation and material use, creating and delivering sustainable and best-value solutions for all structures.
Our project experience ranges from large new build mixed-use developments, road and foot bridges to refurbishments: extensions, interventions in listed buildings and the re-use of existing structures. Project values range from £600,000 to £49 million. We are ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
We aim to deliver cost savings through lighter structures or reduced construction times proving that good structural engineering design does not mean more expensive buildings. We work closely with architects, designers, project managers, contractors and specialists to integrate all aspects of a design.
Our principle services include:
- Building, road and bridge structure design in all materials
- Cross-laminated timber structures
- Ultra-high performance concrete structures
- Building appraisals and analysis for structure re-use
- Listed build appraisals for repair and new interventions
- Refurbishments, rooftop and lateral extensions to existing structures
- Sustainability solutions including passivhaus
- Complex site issues such as deep basements, façade retention, party walls, railways and tunnels
- Feasibility studies for planning applications
- Eurocodes, latest issue
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Peer reviews