|We deliver the full range of structural and civil engineering services with imagination and a holistic understanding of architectural aspirations. We listen and analyse, use our experience and explore beyond expectations to produce best-value solutions. Our dedication to a successful project realisation means we are responsive and in tune with even the smallest design detail. We have won many awards for our work which ranges from buildings and bridges to furniture and public art.
Our principle services include:
- Building, road and bridge structure design in all materials
- Building inspections, appraisals and analysis for structure re-use
- Listed building appraisals for repair and new interventions
- Advice for maximising site structural potential for development
- Sustainability solutions including Passivhaus
- Cross-laminated timber structures
- UHPC (ultra-high-performance-concrete) structures
- Refurbishments, rooftop and lateral extensions to existing structures
- Canopies and structures through wind technology and research
- Complex construction issues such as deep basements, façade retention, party walls, railways and tunnels
- Complicated procurement and integrated design process
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
We are ISO 9001:2008 accredited.